- maintains the buildings and brings each duplex unit up to City of Summit Code and the Foundation’s quality standard each time it is vacated.
- periodically does routine building maintenance (e.g. exterior painting, roof and driveway replacements, gutter cleaning).
- monitors the condition of the property and makes major capital improvements such as new kitchens, floors, bathrooms and windows when needed.
- care for their own yards and remove snow from their premises.
- are responsible for interior care.
- contact the property manager for routine or emergency repairs.